Recently I got this jelly fish look speaker (The JBL Harman Kardon SoundSticks II) whereas match performance with attractive visual design and a combination that always makes our hearts beat a little faster. They're nearly perfect, save for a few design flaws.
I never knew that this speaker would pimp up my room because the way it looks, you would never know that it sound that big. I paired it up with good quality sound card (Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatality) which really enhanced the quality of the sound in gaming, movie watching and music.Even if I've used the on-board sound card., it also sounds good but of course you can't compare on X-Fi's performance.^_^.
Product Features and Technical Details
- 3-piece plug and play multimedia speaker system
- Stunning, original design with great sound
- Features computer-optimized multi-band parametric equalization
- Capacitance touch control buttons provide direct access to volume control
- 20 Watts RMS subwoofer power output